Public Services Endorsement Camp
- Ages: Students entering grades 6–9
- Dates: June 18–21, 2018
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $140
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Orientation 2018:
- Tuesday, May 29, noon–1 p.m. or
- Wednesday, May 30, 6–7 p.m.
- Location: Larry J. Darlage Center Corner (NSTU 1615A)
Are you thinking about choosing Public Services as your high school endorsement?
Participate in activities that will teach you about Public Services degree, certificate and career opportunities.
You will learn about several areas:
- Fire Technology
- Government / Law
- Health Services
- Human Services
You will take two field trips.
- At Noteboom, students will be able to learn new skills in a mock courtroom setting.
- Students will visit TCC's Northwest Campus to tour the Criminal Justice Department and the Fire Service Training Center.
Sign up for camp!
Documents are PDF and will open in a new window.
- Read, sign and submit the Waiver
- Review Responsibilities of the Student / Participant in Activity or Event as a student / participant in our activities or events.
- Download, read and fill out the Release and Waiver of Liability Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement FormListen.
- Submit completed Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Form.
- Keep a copy of this informed consent form (field trips) for your records.
- Submit required forms and documents
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated January 09, 2018