Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Endorsement Camp
- Ages: Students entering grades 6–9
- Dates: June 5–8, 2017
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $140
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 4, 2017
- Orientation 2017:
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- noon–1 p.m. or
- 6–7 p.m.
- Location: Larry J. Darlage Center Corner (NSTU 1615A)
Thinking about choosing STEM as your high school endorsement?
Participate in camp activities that will teach you about STEM degree, certificate and career opportunities.
- Explore the solar system using a planetarium dome during a day dedicated to astronomy
- Learn about 3D printing
- Use Solid Works 3D Computer-Aided Design software
The camp will finish with a visit to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
Sign up for camp!
Documents are PDF and will open in a new window.
- Read, sign and submit the Waiver
- Review Responsibilities of the Student / Participant in Activity or Event as a student / participant in our activities or events.
- Download, read and fill out the Release and Waiver of Liability Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement FormListen.
- Submit completed Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Form.
- Keep a copy of this informed consent form (field trips) for your records.
- Submit required forms and documents
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated March 02, 2017