Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Endorsement Camp
- Ages: Students entering grades 6–9
- Dates: June 25–28, 2018
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $140
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Orientation 2018:
- Tuesday, May 29, noon–1 p.m. or
- Wednesday, May 30, 6–7 p.m.
- Location: Larry J. Darlage Center Corner (NSTU 1615A)
Thinking about choosing STEM as your high school endorsement?
Participate in camp activities that will teach you about STEM degree, certificate and career opportunities.
- Explore the field of Engineering
- Expand your knowledge of Zoology
Students will take a trip to the Fort Worth Zoo.
Sign up for camp!
Documents are PDF and will open in a new window.
- Read, sign and submit the Waiver
- Review Responsibilities of the Student / Participant in Activity or Event as a student / participant in our activities or events.
- Download, read and fill out the Release and Waiver of Liability Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement FormListen.
- Submit completed Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Form.
- Keep a copy of this informed consent form (field trips) for your records.
- Submit required forms and documents
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated January 09, 2018