- Ages: Students entering grades 3–8
- Dates: June 11–14, 2018
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 8 a.m.–noon
- Cost: $55
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Orientation 2018:
- Wednesday, June 6
- 12:30 p.m. (Spanish in June)
- 5:30 p.m.
- Location: WTLO 1108 (Theatre)
What Is the Sport of Fencing?
En garde! Fencing is the organized sport of swordplay.
You use a sword—épée, foil or sabre—for attack and defense according to set movements.
About Our Camp
You will learn the technical moves of fencing, and you will practice in a safe, disciplined and fun environment.
- History and basic principles of sport fencing
- Basic footwork
- Proper use of practice gear
- Sabres—how to:
- Hold a sabre
- Distinguish the 3 main target areas of sabre
Sign up for camp!
- Download the Northwest Campus Summer Youth Camps 2018 Registration Packet once it is available.
- Print and fill out the forms:
- Application Form
- Registration Form
- Orientation Form
- Health Services Form
- Include your student's current official report card.
- Scan and email your forms: email@example.com
- Fax your forms: 817-515-0569
Community & Industry Education Services
Irma Daniela Molina
Updated November 16, 2017