Register for Summer Camps
Are you ready to register?
- New and returning students must submit a completed summer camp application packet with a current report card (progress reports will not be accepted) before registering online. This packet includes the application, orientation, and health services form, and in some cases a field trip waiver form. They can be submitted the following ways:
- A grant of petition will be issued once your student's application has been verified. This means your student has been accepted and is ready to register.
- All students should attempt to log into WebAdvisor at least 48 hours prior to registration to avoid delays due to user name or password error. We have provided a list of steps on how to log into WebAdvisor as a first-time student and as a returning student.
- Please refer to our step-by-step instructions below on how to register for a summer camp.
Methods of Registration
- Online: (WebAdvisor) requires payment by credit card
- In-person: Requires payment of cash, check or credit card
- Mail: Mailed forms will be processed as time allows.
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Find Sections under Find Classes & Build Schedule
- Select CE 2019Qtr 4 under Continuing Education Terms
- Select General CE under the Catalog pull-down menu to the right
- Select a course subject from the Choose a Subject pull-down menu to the left
- Select course name.
- Check a class/section to add to your list and select Submit
- Select Proceed to registration or add an additional camp.
- Confirm your selections
- Select Submit
- Select Payment Options to pay online by credit card
Costs and fees must be paid the day of registration, or all classes will be dropped for non-payment.
Camp prices will vary based on length and type of camp.
Updated June 18, 2019