Career Exploration Camp
- Ages: Students 14 years or older at the time the camp starts
- Dates: June 10-20, 2019
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 8 a.m.– 3 p.m.
- Cost: $250
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Course Section Number: CCPX-1002-45400-0485116
- Orientation 2019
- Dates: Wednesday, June 5
- Times: 12:30 p.m. or 5:00 p.m.
- Location: North Ballroom, 2100 Southeast Pkwy., Arlington, Texas 76018
About Our Camp
Our camp is designed to assist students in selecting a college major, developing career options and job searching. Students will explore careers through various hands-on experiences.
Some topics include:
- determining personal career interests,
- analyzing values, skills and aptitudes,
- surveying and researching STEAM fields
Sign up for Camp!
Fill out an online application packet and submit your student’s latest report card (progress reports are not accepted) with the packet.
Register online through WebAdvisor.
Note: Copies of the application packet and registration page are available by request at our Community & Industry Education Services Offices.
Community & Industry Education Services
ESED, Rm 1100
2100 Southeast Pkwy
Arlington, TX 76018
Updated March 18, 2019