- Ages: Grades 3–8
- Session A: June 11-28, 2018 or
- Session B: July 9-26, 2018
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Time: 8 a.m.–noon
- Cost: $300 per 3-week session
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Orientation 2018:
- Wednesday, June 6 or
- Wednesday, July 2
- 12:30–1:30 p.m. or
- 5–6 p.m.
- Location: Southeast Ballroom, ESEC 1108
In our Ceramics Camp, you will learn the basics of working with clay by creating different projects.
- Learn step-by-step pottery techniques from professional artists.
- Learn how to:
- Throw on the potter’s wheel
- Slip trail
- Different materials
- Non-traditional ways to work with clay
- Discover how to work on pottery wheels to make:
All camp materials are included.
Sign up for Ceramics Camp!
Contact Southeast Campus CIE Services to register.
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated February 02, 2018