- Ages: 10 to 14
- Session A: June 12–29, 2017 or
- Session B: July 10–27, 2017
- Days: Monday–Thursday
- Morning session: 8 a.m.–noon or
- Afternoon session: 1–5 p.m.
- Cost: $300 per 3-week session
- Registration: Begins Tuesday, April 4, 2017
- Orientation 2017:
- Wednesday, June 7 or
- Wednesday, July 5
- 12:30–1:30 p.m. or
- 5–6 p.m.
- Location: Southeast Ballroom, ESEC 1108
Do you always want to help your parents in the kitchen?
Do you often ask to bake cookies or cakes?
Are you interested in learning how to cook?
If you answered yes to these questions, then our Kids Culinary Camp is the perfect summer program for you!
This intense and inspiring camp gives budding chefs the opportunity to get hands-on experience in a professional kitchen. Plus, you get to eat all food you prepare!
Tuition includes chef’s coat and hat.
Sign up for Culinary Camp!
Contact Southeast Campus CIE Services to register.
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated March 02, 2017