Our goal is to improve the quality of life for individuals with special needs.
The First Choice Program on Southeast Campus empowers you with the tools you need to confront challenges as you transition from dependency to independent living.
We also provide specialized training and education if you want to enhance your livelihood without taking standard college courses.
Required Areas of Study
- Communication skills
- Independent living skills
- Social skills
- Vocational skills
- Level I: First Choice Independent Living Skills I
- Level II: First Choice Independent Living Skills II
You can take these courses independently from the Tier I courses.
- Level I: Individual Courses
- Level II: Volunteerism
- We will help you secure volunteer positions that will help you gain valuable job skills
through on-the-job training.
- We will help you secure volunteer positions that will help you gain valuable job skills through on-the-job training.
Stop by Southeast Campus to register for any of these opportunities.
Community Education & Engagement
Vickie Moss, Coordinator
Carrie Tunson, Executive Director
Updated December 10, 2019