African American Professionals Conference (AAPC)
Save the Date
Mark your calendar for Friday, February 23, 2018.
12th Annual Ariel Hunter-Chriss African American Professionals Conference
Advance: Make it Happen, Make it Better!
Hosted by TCC Continuing Education Services, South Campus and DFW Community Partners
Date & Time
Friday, February 23, 2018
8 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Attendees and vendors: $49
5301 Campus Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76119
About the Conference
AAPC is part of our South Campus celebration of African American History Month.
AAPC provides leadership strategies and tools for business professionals, entrepreneurs and community leaders to manage career challenges created by diversified and global competition.
- Build a strong workforce of educated, empowered leaders, entrepreneurs and community leaders.
- Provide relevant professional development strategies and opportunities.
- Build strategic alliances with DFW professional organizations, corporations, higher learning institutions and local communities.
- Promote entrepreneurship and encourage new business development.
- Cultivate and promote healthy lifestyles.
- Increase community awareness and visibility of services and business in a diverse marketplace.
Community & Industry Education Services
Alisa Jones, Director
Jerilyn Edmonds, Program Coordinator
Updated November 29, 2017