Heart of North Texas Business Conference
Transforming Managers into Leaders and Employees into High-Performing Teams...Super Heroes!
- Northeast Leadership Forum
- Northeast Campus
- Community & Industry Education Services
November 3, 2017
7:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Larry J. Darlage Center Corner, NSTU 1615A
828 W. Harwood Road
Hurst, Texas 76054
- 7:30-8:30 a.m. Check in and breakfast
- 8:20 a.m. Welcome
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems" Eugene V. Giovannini, Ed. D., Chancellor
- 9:40-11:50 a.m. Breakout sessions (4)
- 10 Things You Should Know About Anticipating and Influencing the Future (Peter Bishop)
- Size Up your Company, Customers and Competitors (Robin Lasher)
- A Practical Guide to Starting a New Venture (Peter Parsinen)
- Developing a Robust Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Northeast Tarrant County (Ed Riefenstahl, Hayden Blackburn, Kevin Grace, Nathan Ryall,
Jim Griffin, Craig Hulse, Jack Bradshaw, Jennifer Hawkins, Jonathan Van, Michael Kaluya, Eli Mercer, Hal Mayo)
- Noon–1 p.m. Lunch Keynote Speaker
- Becoming an Everyday Superhero (Kevin Tuff)
Early registration is until October 12 and is $50.
Regular registration is October 13—November 2 and is $60.
Event day registration is November 3 and is $75.
Make your reservation by contacting one of the chambers listed below or online:
For sponsorships and additional info, contact Carolyn Sims.
Check out 2016 conference materials
For accessible copies, contact the Northeast Leadership Forum.
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated October 19, 2017