Automotive Metal Repair
Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 5
- Total hours: 544
- Length of program: 1 year
- Times offered: starts in fall
- Cost: $1,239
- Financial aid: TPEG
- Campus: South
- Types of instruction: classroom and practicum
- Certificate: TCC Certificate of Completion in Automotive Body Repair
Our program teaches you the basics of automotive metal repair.
Topics covered include:
- Collision repair welding and cutting
- Metal principles and working techniques
- Sheet metal repair
- Damage analysis
- Repair of damaged mechanical and electrical systems
As an automotive body repairer, you will fix damaged vehicles, so they will look and drive like new.
CIE courses meet with credit courses.
Credentials in Detail
After successfully completing this program, you will receive a TCC Certificate of Completion.
Courses You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- ABDR-1007 Collision Repair Welding
- ABDR-1019 Basic Metal Repair
- ABDR-1055 Non-Structural Metal Repair
- ABDR-2002 Auto Mechanic Electrical Service
- ABDR-2037 Structural Analysis/Damage Repair
How to Apply
Register for the Automotive Metal Repair Program courses.
Community & Industry Education Services
Robert J. McCoy
Updated December 11, 2017