Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 5
- Total hours: 608
- Length of program: 1 year
- Times offered: starts in fall
- Cost: $1,298
- Financial aid: TPEG
- Campus: South
- Types of instruction: classroom and practicum
- Certificate: TCC Certificate of Completion in Automotive Refinishing
Our program prepares you to be an entry-level automotive refinisher.
You will learn the basics of automotive refinishing. Topics covered include:
- Refinishing products and equipment
- Mixing and spraying of automotive topcoats
- Multi-stage refinishing techniques
- Refinishing specialty automotive materials
- Industry innovations
CIE courses meet with credit courses.
Credentials in Detail
After successfully completing this program, you will receive a TCC Certificate of Completion.
Courses You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- ABDR-1031 Auto Restoration Basics (Basic Refinishing)
- ABDR-1058 Intermediate Refinishing
- ABDR-1091 Special Topics Auto Body Repair
- ABDR-2049 Advanced Refinishing
- ABDR-2051 Special Refinishing Techniques
How to Apply
Register for the Automotive Refinishing Program courses.
Updated February 19, 2019