AutoCAD & 3D Software
Computer Aided Drafting and Design Technology
Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 4
- Total hours: 80
- Length of program: 12 weeks
- Times offered: fall and spring
- Cost: $960
- Financial aid: TPEG, TCC Foundation
- Campus: Northeast
- Types of instruction: classroom
- Certificate: TCC Certificate of Completion
Our program covers AutoCAD basics. We then move up to higher level skills that lead to professional enrichment and a well-rounded AutoCAD technical skill set.
The courses take you from 2-dimensional drawings to 3-dimensional drawings, from basic settings to advanced set-up and tool use. Introductory 3D design courses provide instruction in both SolidWorks and Rhino software. In-depth classes on these software systems are also available (DFTG-2011).
Credentials in Detail
After completing this program, you will receive a TCC Certificate of Completion.
Courses You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- DFTG-1014 Intro to AutoCAD
- DFTG-1050 AutoCAD Intermediate
- DFTG-2004 AutoCAD Advanced
- DFTG-1000 Introduction to Solid Modeling & 3D Printing
- Optional: DFTG-2011 3D Drafting Software
How to Apply
Register for the AutoCAD Program courses.
Community & Industry Education
Updated February 19, 2019