Certified Training Manager
Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 3
- Total hours: 72
- Length of program: 24 weeks
- Times offered: year-round
- Cost: $465
- Financial aid: TPEG
- Campus: TCC Connect
- Types of instruction: online
- Certificate: TCC Certified Training Manager
As a Certified Training Manager, you will promote, implement and evaluate instruction. You will show your organization how vital training is to managing company culture and enhancing productivity.
In our program, you will learn to:
- Apply training modules and evaluation tools that support desired outcomes
- Communicate training needs and results to company management
- Cultivate a supportive training environment in the company
Eligibility Requirements and Prerequisites
If you have previous workplace and industry experience, however, you will get the most value from this certification.
Credentials in Detail
Our certification program will teach you the methodologies used by the International Board of Standards for Training, Performance and Instruction (IBSTPI). The IBSTPI is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to promote high standards of professional practice in training and instruction.
Courses You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- HRPO-1091 TCP: Training Professional
- HRPO-1007 TCP: Evaluating Training Interventions
- HRPO-1091 TCP: Training Implementation
How to Apply
Register for the Certified Training Manager Program courses.
TCC Connect Campus
Randy Jackson, Ph.D.
Updated October 30, 2018