IC3 Digital Literacy
Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- 6 weeks
- Total hours: 48
- Classes meet Tuesday & Thursday, 1–5 p.m.
- Cost: $520, which includes:
- Vouchers for IC3 certification exams (administered by PearsonVUE)
- Academic software
- Access to test preparation software
- Financial aid:
- Campus: Northwest
- Types of instruction: classroom, hands-on training, lab drills
- Certificate: TCC Certificate of Completion
Internet Core Competency Certification—IC3 Certification—prepares you to succeed in a technology-rich world. If you plan to pursue a career in information technology (IT), or if you want to be effective with technology, start with IC3 Certification.
Globally recognized IC3 certification verifies that you have a strong foundation in basic computer literacy:
- Operating systems
- Safe and savvy Internet usage
Do I need computer experience?
No, you do not need to have computer experience.
Credentials in Detail
After successfully completing this course, you will receive a TCC Certificate of Completion.
PearsonVUE Certification Exams
You will also be prepared to sit for IC3 certification exams. Learn more about the exams: IC3 Digital Literacy Certification.
You can use the vouchers included in your tuition at:
- TCC Professional Certification Testing Center on Northwest Campus, which is a state-of-the-art PearsonVUE testing facility
- Any PearsonVUE facility worldwide
Course You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- ITSC-1001 Intro to Computers—IC3
How to Apply
Register for the IC3 Digital Literacy course.
Updated December 11, 2018