Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 4
- Total hours: 166
- Cost: $611
- Financial aid: TPEG
- Campus: South
- Types of instruction: classroom
- Certificate: Interior Decorating Certificate
Our program prepares you to work as a professional home designer. Topics include interior decorating basic skills and fundamentals.
Home Interior Field Experience focuses on small spaces, floors and walls, tips and tools. Professional interior decorators will be guest speakers and instructors.
Professional Practices for Interior Designers gives you hands-on experience with local designers and designer stores.
Credentials in Detail
After successfully completing this program, you will receive an Interior Decorating Certificate.
Courses You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- INDS–1020 Introduction to Interior Design
- INDS–1011 Fundamentals of Interior Design
- INDS–1091 Home Interior Field Experience
- INDS–2025 Professional Practices for Interior Designers
How to Apply
Register for the Interior Decorating Program courses.
You must register for all 4 course sections in 1 registration process.
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated December 11, 2017