Signature Wedding & Event Design
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Offered in partnership with Lovegevity’s Wedding Planning Institute (LWPI)
- Total hours: 40
- Cost: $1,200
- Financial aid: TPEG
- Texas Workforce-approved course
- Campus: Northwest Campus
- Types of instruction: classroom and online
- You will have access to LWPI’s extensive online resources
- Certificate: Lovegevity Certificate: Signature Wedding & Event Design
Dreams can come true!
In this course, you will learn techniques used by industry icons to create and transform ordinary spaces into sumptuous, theatrical environments that translate a client's vision into reality.
You will study:
- Step-by-step processes
- Styles of architecture
- Pricing formulas
There are no prerequisites.
However, we strongly recommend that you be experienced in the industry and/or have taken the Certified Wedding & Event Planner course first.
Credentials in Detail
After completing this program, you will receive a Lovegevity Certificate: Signature Wedding & Event Design.
Course You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- BUSG-1091 Signature Wedding Design
How to Apply
Register for the Signature Wedding Design course.
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated June 13, 2018