Dispatcher Aptitude Test
Aptitude Tests will be available to you only if you have:
- Submitted complete and eligible online applications.
- Been approved by the pre-screening committee.
Once approval for testing has been granted, you will be contacted by email with online testing instructions.
What is the Dispatcher Aptitude Test?
The Aptitude Test is an online timed test consisting of:
- Reading comprehension
- Assessment designed to test work experience and situations
There are no study guides available for the test.
Taking the Test
- The test is an online, timed test
- Test scores are valid for a 6-month period
- If you do not pass the test, you may retake the test after a 6-month waiting period.
Dates and Times
- Dates and times for tests will be included in the email with the online testing instructions.
Community & Industry Education Services
Terri Kleam, Program Coordinator
2301 Horizon Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76177
Updated January 12, 2016