You will be notified via email if you are offered an interview.
Interviews, which usually last about 20 minutes, are scheduled by the TCC Railroad Coordinator. The panel of interviewers consists of 1 or 2 people from TCC and 1 or 2 people from the railroad industry.
The interview is for a seat in our Railroad Dispatcher Training Program. This is not a job interview for any railroad.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified via email regarding your interview date and time.
- 4 to 5 applicants will be interviewed for each seat available in a class. The class is limited to 16 students.
- Priority is given to applicants who have not previously been interviewed for the program.
- Interviewees are selected by the panel based on a review of the application and the results of the Dispatcher Aptitude Test.
Preparing for the Interview
- Confirm the time and location of your interview well in advance. (This information will be sent to selected interview candidates.)
- Arrive at the interview location between 5 and 15 minutes before your interview.
- Be prepared to spend up to 2 hours at the interview site to accommodate the busy interview schedule.
- Dress in business attire (recommended).
- Be aware that you are responsible for all travel expenses associated with your interview.
- All interviews are in person. Interviews are not conducted via telephone or computer.
Community & Industry Education Services
Terri Kleam, Program Coordinator
2301 Horizon Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76177
Updated January 12, 2016