How to Apply
The online application for our 2018 classes is now closed.
The application will open as soon as the 2019 class schedule is ready.
You will need to have the following documents ready to be uploaded.
PDF format is required for all uploaded documentation. Other file formats will make your application ineligible.
- Current résumé
- College transcript(s) from each college attended
- The uploaded file must be a copy of a college- or university-issued official transcript.
- If you have college credits but no degree, you may submit 1 transcript that shows all hours, including transfer credits or a transcript from each institution attended.
- You must enter the total number of credits earned.
- Inaccurate information could result in disqualification.
- Transcript(s) must reflect 30 completed college credit hours.
Do you have military service document(s)?
JST transcripts (formally known as SMARTS and AARTS transcripts) do not meet the college credit hour criteria and will not be accepted.
Talk to your base education office for more information about transferring your JST transcript credits to an accredited college.
Community & Industry Education Services
Terri Kleam, Program Coordinator
2301 Horizon Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76177
Updated September 11, 2018