Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 5
- Total hours: 192
- Cost: $1,128
- Financial aid: TPEG
- Campus: Southeast
- Types of instruction: classroom
Our Restaurant Management program is designed for those wishing to pursue a successful career as a restaurant manager.
As a restaurant manager, your duties will include:
- Ensuring the equipment in the restaurant is up to date
- Hiring and firing employees
- Making sure the restaurant has met all safety codes:
- Food is handled properly
- Fire exits and procedures are clearly enforced
- Restaurant is clean
You will need to have computer skills for record keeping and invoicing. You will also need to possess well-developed customer service skills to ensure the customer is satisfied with the service and will always return.
Credentials in Detail
After completing this program, you will receive a TCC Certificate of Completion.
Courses You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- RSTO-1091 Restaurant General Manager
- IFW-1050 Food Safety and Sanitation
- RSTO-2005 Food and Production Services
- MRKG-1000 Customer Service
- ITSW-2027 Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Register for the Restaurant Management courses.
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated December 11, 2017