Voice Acting & Audio Marketing
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Dates: September 10–November 1, 2018
- Section: RTVB-1091-11801
- Days: Monday & Thursday
- Time: 6–9 p.m.
- Total hours: 48
- Length of program: 8 weeks
- Cost: $1,250
- Payment plan available
- Financial aid: TPEG
- Campus: South Campus
- Types of instruction: classroom
- Certificate: TCC Certificate of Completion
- CEUs: 4.8
Join the growing industry of voice-over professionals.
Our course will prepare you for both on-air and voice-over positions. Voice-over work includes audiobooks, television, radio and public address.
You will receive coaching in personal voice techniques:
- Voice quality
You will learn about the industry:
- Trends, growth and opportunities
- Genres and sectors
- Commercial settings
You will learn how to set up a home studio and start your voice-over career:
- Market yourself
- Record, edit and deliver a project
- Establish your rates and get paid
Credentials in Detail
After completing this course, you will receive a framed certificate of completion and a demo disc to add to your audio résumé.
Course You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- RTVB-1091 Voice Acting & Audio Marketing
How to Apply
Register for the Voice Acting & Audio Marketing course.
Community & Industry Education Services
Derek Hubenak, Manager
Updated August 21, 2018