Certified Wedding & Event Planner
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Offered in partnership with Lovegevity’s Wedding Planning Institute (LWPI)
- Total hours: 40
- Cost: $950
- Financial aid: TPEG
- Texas Workforce-approved course
- Campus: Northwest Campus
- Types of instruction: classroom and online
- You will have access to LWPI’s extensive resources.
- Certificate: Lovegevity Certificate: Certified Wedding & Event Planner
This course will teach you how to start and operate a professional event planning business.
Whether you want to begin a career in the wedding and event planning business or get a refresher after time working in the field, this fast-track course is for you.
You will learn LWPI’s step-by-step methodology for managing both the personal and professional aspects of social events. Topics include:
- Role of a wedding and event planner
- Venue selection
- Industry best business practices and applications
Credentials in Detail
After completing this program, you will receive a Lovegevity Certificate: Certified Wedding & Event Planner.
Course You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- BUSG-1091 Wedding and Event Planner
How to Apply
Register for the Certified Wedding and Event Planner course.
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated June 13, 2018