Accounting / Bookkeeping, Beginning
Professional Development Course
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Total hours: 24 hours
- Length of program: 6 weeks
- Times offered: year-round
- $115 (instructor-led class)
- $110 (through Office Careers Program)
- Financial aid: TPEG
- Campus: Northeast
- Types of instruction: classroom
- CEUs: 2.4
Our course covers basic accounting and bookkeeping systems used in today's business environment. We focus on concepts and how to apply them when you analyze transactions and prepare financial statements.
You will learn how to:
- Set up accounting systems
- Enter transactions in journals
- Prepare financial statements
You will also learn about:
- Double-entry bookkeeping principles
- Analysis of financial statements
- Asset and equity accounting in proprietorships, partnerships and corporations
Credentials in Detail
After completing this course, you will receive a TCC Certificate of Completion for 2.4 CEU’s of work in Accounting and Bookkeeping skills.
You can take this course through the Office Careers Program or as an instructor-led class.
Credit for instructor-led course is transferable to the Office Career Program–Accounting Technician Certificate or may be coupled with additional Accounting / Bookkeeping courses to earn an overall Accounting Certificate.
Course You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- ACNT-1002 Accounting / Bookkeeping, Beginning
How to Apply
Register for the Accounting / Bookkeeping courses.
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated August 28, 2018