Digital / VPS Impressions & Provisionals Course
Professional Development Course
Quick Course Facts
- Duration: 8 hours
- Date for 2018: Friday, November 2
- Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $95
- Location(s): Northeast
- Type(s) of Instruction: classroom lecture and laboratory instruction
- CEUs: 8.0
Our course will introduce you to digital impression technology and vinyl polydimethylsiloxane (VPS) impression techniques.
You will also learn valuable analysis and troubleshooting skills to help you perfect your impression and provisional clinical procedures.
The course fee includes:
- Course handouts
- All clinical instruments and supplies
Bring protective eyewear to class.
Certification in Detail
This course meets the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners (TSBDE) requirements for 8 hours of continuing education.
Course You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- DNTA-2000 Impressions and Provisionals
How to Apply
- Apply to TCC
- Once you are accepted as a student at TCC, you will get a TCC Student ID number.
- You will receive an email with registration instructions.
- Register for Class
- Select the section number for the date you want to take the course.
- CIE Register & Pay for Classes: Pay for Your Course
- Pay online with a credit card or explore other payment options.
- Verify Your Registration
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Schedule and Statement under Business Services
- Choose the term of your course to see your schedule
If you cannot attend class, you must drop the course on WebAdvisor or contact the Admissions & Registrar Office before the start of the course for a full refund.
No refunds will be issued after the course starts.
Call Laurie Semple (817-515-6151) or Northeast Campus Community & Industry Education Services (817-515-6500).
Laurie Semple, Dental Assistant Coordinator
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated August 20, 2018