Professional Development Course
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Total hours: 7
- Length of program: 2 days to complete
- Times offered: We will post future course dates as soon as they are scheduled.
- Accreditation: Texas Department of Aging & Disability Services (DADS)
- Cost: $60
- Campus: Trinity River
- Types of instruction: online, web-based
- CEUs: 0.7
Our course prepares professionals to meet the renewal of licensure and certification requirements for medication administration.
This course meets the guidelines established by Texas Department of Aging & Disability Services (DADS).
Credentials in Detail
After completing this program, you will receive 7 hours of continuing education credit.
Course You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- NURA-1041 Medication Administration Update
Trinity River Campus
Community & Industry Education Services
Susan Cramer, RN, B.S.N., M.A.
Updated February 09, 2018