Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation
Professional Development Course
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Total hours: 40
- Accreditation: Project Management Institute (PMI)®-approved curriculum and textbooks
- Cost: $1,065
- Campus: Northwest Campus
- Types of instruction: instructor-guided online and classroom
This course is designed to prepare you to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam so you can become Project Management Professional (PMP)® certified.
Show your employers, colleagues and clients that you have the knowledge, skills and experience to successfully complete projects. Earn the Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP® certification—the primary industry-recognized credential for project managers across the globe.
About Our Course
A top-tier PMP® instructor will guide you through the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) to prepare you for the PMP® Exam. You will use the most current analytical tools and techniques used in the industry.
You will learn:
- Project management concepts, framework and skills
- Integration, scope and time management
- Cost, quality and human resource management
- Communications, risk and procurement stakeholder management
- Project management 5 performance domains
Credentials in Detail
After successfully completing this program, you will be prepared to take the PMP® Exam to earn PMP® certification.
Course You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- BMGT-1091 PMP® Exam Preparation
How to Apply
Register for the PMP® Exam Prep course.
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated August 27, 2018