SHRM-CP™ / SHRM-SCP™ Exam Prep
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Accreditation: Offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM®)
- Total hours: 40
- Cost: $1,015
- Financial aid: TPEG
- Campus: Northwest
- Types of instruction: classroom
- CEUs: 4.0
Prepare for the:
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP™)
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP™)
This Exam Prep course is based on the SHRM Learning System. The curriculum reflects modules based on the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™):
- HR Competencies
Prerequisites: SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Eligibility Criteria
You will expand and test your knowledge by applying practical, real-life competencies in areas critical for HR career success.
Study materials include online resources to streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the exam.
Verify with your employer for possible tuition reimbursement.
Course You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- HRPO-2030 SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP Prep
How to Apply
Register for the SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP Prep course.
Community & Industry Education Services
Updated February 19, 2019