Back To Work 50+ Program
You have experience.
You’ve had a career—maybe more than one career.
You’ve raised a family.
You’re over 50.
But you cannot retire, or you choose not to slow down.
TCC can help you prepare for your next chapter. Join our Back To Work 50+ Program (BTW50+) to:
- Strengthen current skills
- Develop new skills
- Reinvent yourself
About Our Program
Our BTW50+ Program is tailored to the needs of adults over age 50.
We offer free workshops on the 7 Smart Strategies you need to compete for full-time, in-demand jobs:
- Target Your Job Search
- Get New Experience & Skills
- Create a Personal Marketing Plan
- Conquer the Job Application & Interview Process
- Meet People Who Know People
- Connect with Organizations that Help Employers Find Talent
- Take Time to Focus on Yourself & Stay Strong
You can also apply for free coaching sessions that expand on the 7 Smart Strategies.
Why choose BTW50+?
In addition to helping you figure out the first steps to take in your job search, we can also connect you with TCC programs that will help you develop your existing skills or learn new skills.
Our courses and programs give you the chance to:
- Earn credit for previous education & work experience
- Enroll in affordable classes & find financial aid options
- Take advantage of flexible scheduling
We will direct you to the appropriate department to get you started!
You can join our academic and social support network of active, like-minded adult learners aged 50 and above.
Club 50+ sponsors events and activities—such as mixers and estate planning seminars—year-round.
How to Register
Call 1-855-850-2525 (AARP Foundation) to find our about workshop availability and to register.
TCC is one of 5 community colleges across the nation that participates in the BWT50+ Program. The American Association of Community Colleges implements the program in partnership with the AARP Foundation.
Updated June 09, 2020