Apply to the Cornerstone Honors Program
- Apply for admission to TCC
- Qualify for the Cornerstone Honors Program. If you meet any 1 of the following requirements, you're eligible for the Cornerstone Honors Program:
- Have a cumulative TCC grade point average of 3.5 or higher, with a minimum of 12 credit hours excluding developmental courses.
- Graduate in the top 10% of your high school class.
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4-point scale (or equivalent).
- Have an ACT composite score of 25 or higher or an SAT combined verbal and math score of 1100 or higher.
- Provide evidence of outstanding leadership ability and/or community service.
- Submit all your documentation. You must send in:
- An on-line honors application (Link will open in a new window)
- Two teacher recommendations
- An academic writing sample
- An official copy of a high school and/or college transcript
- Check your e-mail or voicemail to see if you've been selected for an interview.
August 24, 2017
Updated March 31, 2017