How to Apply to Dietetic Technician
- Program: Dietetics
- Pathway: Health Science
- Fall Admission: May 1
- Spring Admission: December 1
Follow these steps to apply to our Dietetic Technician Program
- Apply to TCC.
- Once you are accepted as a student at TCC, you will get a TCC Student ID number.
- You need a TCC Student ID number for your Dietetic Technician application.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply to our program.
- What are the requirements? Read Dietetic Technician Special Admission.
- Get current official transcripts from all colleges and schools you have attended.
- You will need to submit your official college transcripts to the TCC Registrar.
- If you have not attended college or if you will have fewer than 12 college semester hours by the application deadline, you will need to submit your official high school transcript(s).
- International students: Contact International Admissions (817-515-1570) at least 8 weeks before the application deadline to schedule an appointment if you have international transcripts.
- Fill out and submit the online Dietetic Technician Application by the deadline.
- Read the Dietetics Program Selective Admission Information Packet (PDF)Listen
- Fill out the Dietetics Program Online Application (Link will open in a new window)
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Christina Liew-Newville, Ed.D., R.D., L.D.
Dietetics Program Coordinator
Dietetic Technician Program Director
Denise Blevins, M.S., R.D., L.D.
Dietary Manager Program Coordinator
Lynda Arnold, M.S.
Updated September 29, 2021