Quick Program Facts
- Occupational Skills Award: 188 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 7
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: Northeast
Combine your interest in computer drafting and 3-D printing with your entrepreneurial spirit!
In our program, you will learn both computer design skills and business entrepreneurship principles.
You will gain experience in:
- Computer-aided drafting (CAD software)
- 3D design software & printing
- Small business design
- Business plan presentation
Eligibility Requirements & Prerequisites
You will complete an assessment of basic computer skills.
Credentials in Detail
To complete the certification, you must pass the AutoDesk Certified User certification exam for AutoCAD. The fees for this exam is not included in tuition. You must purchase this exam directly from Certiport.
In addition to the TCC certificate of completion, you will have this industry-recognized certification to list on your résumé.
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Harry Johnson, Ed.D.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Student Support Specialist
Updated August 03, 2021