Accounting / Bookkeeping, Intermediate
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Total hours: 24 hours each
- Length of program: 6 weeks
- Times offered: fall and spring
- $115 (instructor-led class)
- $110 (through Office Careers Program)
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: Northeast
- Types of instruction: classroom
- CEUs: 2.4
This course is a continuation of Accounting / Bookkeeping, Beginning.
You will learn about:
- Preparation of payroll records
- Payroll accounting
- Taxes and reports
- Worksheets for a merchandise business
- Financial statements for a partnership
- Special journals
- Accounts receivable
- Financial statements and end-of-fiscal period entries for a corporation
- The legal environment of business
We will also discuss:
- Cost behavior
- Responsibility accounting cost control
- Product costing
- Breakeven analysis
- Incremental analysis
- Decision-making and planning
Credentials in Detail
After completing this course, you will receive a TCC Certificate of Completion for 2.4 CEU’s of work in Accounting and Bookkeeping skills.
You can take this course through the Office Careers Program or as an instructor-led class.
Credit for instructor-led course is transferable to the Office Career Program–Accounting Technician Certificate or may be coupled with additional Accounting / Bookkeeping courses to earn an overall Accounting Certificate.
Course You Will Take
- ACNT-1041 Accounting / Bookkeeping, Intermediate
Check Course Availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Harry Johnson, Ed.D.
Updated January 20, 2023