Automotive Engine Analysis Technician
Quick Program Facts
- Continuing Education Certificate: 768 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 6
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campuses: South
Our program teaches you to diagnose, adjust, repair and overhaul automotive systems.
Topics covered include:
- Automotive electrical systems
- Basic engine dynamics
- Alternative automotive fuels
- Drum / disc brake systems
You will be prepared to be an automotive service technician and mechanic.
As a service technician, you will work with both:
- Traditional mechanical systems, such as engines and transmissions
- Electronic systems, such as braking and steering systems
Check course availability
Go to Course Sections Offered by Term in WebAdvisor and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Updated July 02, 2020