Automotive Engine Analysis Technician
Quick Program Facts
- Continuing Education Certificate: 768 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 6
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campuses: South
Our program teaches you to diagnose, adjust, repair and overhaul automotive systems.
Topics covered include:
- Automotive electrical systems
- Basic engine dynamics
- Alternative automotive fuels
- Drum / disc brake systems
You will be prepared to be an automotive service technician and mechanic.
As a service technician, you will work with both:
- Traditional mechanical systems, such as engines and transmissions
- Electronic systems, such as braking and steering systems
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Advisor
Updated August 03, 2021