Automotive Metal Repair
Quick Program Facts
- Continuing Education Certificate: 560 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 5
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: South
Our program teaches you the basics of automotive metal repair.
Topics covered include:
- Collision repair welding and cutting
- Metal principles and working techniques
- Sheet metal repair
- Damage analysis
- Repair of damaged mechanical and electrical systems
As an automotive body repairer, you will fix damaged vehicles, so they will look and drive like new.
Non-credit courses meet with credit courses.
How to Apply
Get started: Registration
Updated July 25, 2019