Automotive Metal Repair
Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 5
- Total hours: 544
- Length of program: 1 year
- Times offered: starts in fall
- Cost: $1,239
- Financial aid: TPEG
- Campus: South
- Types of instruction: classroom and practicum
- Certificate: TCC Certificate of Completion in Automotive Body Repair
Our program teaches you the basics of automotive metal repair.
Topics covered include:
- Collision repair welding and cutting
- Metal principles and working techniques
- Sheet metal repair
- Damage analysis
- Repair of damaged mechanical and electrical systems
As an automotive body repairer, you will fix damaged vehicles, so they will look and drive like new.
Non-credit courses meet with credit courses.
Credentials in Detail
After successfully completing this program, you will receive a TCC Certificate of Completion.
Courses You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- ABDR-1007 Collision Repair Welding
- ABDR-1019 Basic Metal Repair
- ABDR-1055 Non-Structural Metal Repair
- ABDR-2002 Auto Mechanic Electrical Service
- ABDR-2037 Structural Analysis/Damage Repair
How to Apply
Register for the Automotive Metal Repair Program courses.
Updated June 18, 2019