Quick Program Facts
- Continuing Education Certificate: 576 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 5
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: South
Our program prepares you to be an entry-level automotive refinisher.
You will learn the basics of automotive refinishing. Topics covered include:
- Refinishing products and equipment
- Mixing and spraying of automotive topcoats
- Multi-stage refinishing techniques
- Refinishing specialty automotive materials
- Industry innovations
Non-credit courses meet with credit courses.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Updated November 20, 2019