Quick Program Facts
- Continuing Education Certificate: 592 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 5
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: South
Our program prepares you to be an entry-level automotive refinisher.
You will learn the basics of automotive refinishing. Topics covered include:
- Refinishing products and equipment
- Mixing and spraying of automotive topcoats
- Multi-stage refinishing techniques
- Refinishing specialty automotive materials
- Industry innovations
Non-credit courses meet with credit courses.
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Advisor
Updated August 03, 2021