Basic Diesel Technician
Quick Program Facts
- Institutional Award: 320 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 5
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: South
Our Basic Diesel Technician program will prepare you for entry-level careers in the diesel technician industry.
Diesel technicians perform basic maintenance and repair on diesel performance engines.
You will learn about:
- Power tools
- Electrical systems
- Brake systems
- Safety procedures
We are committed to maintaining a close relationship with the diesel industry while teaching you the technology you will need to know to work at the industry level.
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Advisor
Updated September 30, 2022