Basic Heavy Equipment Operator
Quick Program Facts
- Institutional Award: 335 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 3
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: South
Our program will prepare you for entry-level jobs as a heavy equipment operator in a variety of construction industries.
Heavy equipment operators drive construction equipment, such as bulldozers, dump trucks, and earth-moving equipment.
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Advisor
Updated August 03, 2021