Quick Program Facts
- Institutional Award: 320 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 5
- Length of program: 8 weeks per course
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: South
Our Basic Pipefitter program will prepare you for entry-level careers in the pipefitter industry. Pipefitters install, maintain, and repair pipes that carry liquids or gases.
You will learn about:
- Basic safety
- Construction math
- Hand & power tools
- Basic rigging
- Oxy-fuel cutting
- Operating & disassembling oxy-fuel equipment
Our Basic Pipefitter program follows the National Center for Construction Education & Research (NCCER) curriculum.
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Advisor
Updated August 03, 2021