CPR for Health Care Providers
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Total hours: 8
- Length of program: 1–2 days
- Times offered: year-round beginning Fall 2021
- Cost: TBD
- Campus: Northeast
- Types of instruction: classroom
- Certificate: CPR (American Heart Association 2-year)
- CEU’s: 0.8
Our CPR for Health Care Providers is designed for health care professionals and includes instruction in lifesaving skills. You will learn how to handle respiratory (choking and near drowning) and cardiac emergencies involving adults, children and infants.
Credentials in Detail
If you meet the cognitive and performance (skills) testing requirements, you will receive a Basic Life Support (BLS) American Heart Association Course Completion Certificate.
Course You Will Take
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Updated October 05, 2021