Coronal Polishing Course
Quick Course Facts
- Duration: 8 hours
- 2020 Dates:
- Friday, February 28
- Friday, March 27
- Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $375
- Location(s): Northeast
- Type(s) of Instruction: classroom lecture & clinical instruction
- CEUs: 8.0
Our course provides intensive training in coronal polishing to meet continuing education requirements for professional development.
Taught by qualified faculty, our course maintains a ratio of 5 students to 1 faculty member to ensure individualized hands-on instruction, per Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) requirements.
The course fee includes:
- Course handouts
- All clinical instruments and supplies
Bring to Class
- Copy of current CPR card
- Clinical experience verification letter—from your employer on practice letterhead
- Must verify 2 years clinical experience as a dental assistant, per Texas State Board of Dental Examiners (TSBDE) requirements, and include date of hire
- Multiple employer letters may be required to meet the requirement of a minimum of 2 years of experience
Download these documents, read the information, and complete the forms before coming to class:
- Coronal Polishing Course:
To request an accessible copy of these documents, please contact Laurie Semple by email at email@example.com or by phone at 817-515-6151 or 817-515-6995.
- Protective eyewear
- 1 toothbrush
Certification in Detail
This course meets the TSBDE requirements for 8 hours of didactic and clinical education.
Course You Will Take
Check course availability: Go to Course Sections Offered by Term in WebAdvisor and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- DNTA-2000 Coronal Polishing Certificate
How to Apply
- Apply to TCC
- Once you are accepted as a student at TCC, you will get a TCC Student ID number.
- You will receive an email with registration instructions.
- Register for Your Class
- Select the section number for the date you want to take the course.
- Pay for Your Course
- Verify Your Registration
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Schedule and Statement under Business Services
- Choose the term of your course to see your schedule
If you cannot attend class, you must drop the course on WebAdvisor or contact the Admissions & Registrar Office before the start of the course for a full refund.
No refunds will be issued after the course starts.
Call Laurie Semple at 817-515-6151 or 817-515-6995.
NE Workforce Programs / Technology, Health & Business
Laurie Semple, Registered Dental Assistant Program Coordinator
Updated November 19, 2019