Dynamic Digital X-rays Course
Quick Program Facts
- Duration: 8 hours
- Date: Friday, November 1, 2019
- Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: $170
- Location(s): Northeast
- Type(s) of Instruction: classroom lecture and laboratory instruction
- CEUs: 8.0
Improve your digital x-ray exposure skills using sensors, phosphor plates, and portable (hand-held) digital imaging devices.
The course fee includes:
- Course handouts
- All clinical instruments and supplies
Bring protective eyewear to class.
Certification in Detail
This course meets the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners (TSBDE) requirements for 8 hours of continuing education.
Course You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- DNTA-2000 Portable Digital Imaging
How to Apply
- Apply to TCC
- Once you are accepted as a student at TCC, you will get a TCC Student ID number.
- You will receive an email with registration instructions.
- Register for Your Class
- Select the section number for the date you want to take the course.
- Pay for Your Course
- Verify Your Registration
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Schedule and Statement under Business Services
- Choose the term of your course to see your schedule
If you cannot attend class, you must drop the course on WebAdvisor or contact the Admissions & Registrar Office before the start of the course for a full refund.
No refunds will be issued after the course starts.
Call Laurie Semple at 817-515-6151 or 817-515-6995.
NE Workforce Programs / Technology, Health & Business
Laurie Semple, Registered Dental Assistant Program Coordinator
Updated July 25, 2019