Dynamic Digital X-rays Course
We are not currently offering the Dynamic Digital X-rays course.
Please check this page for updates or contact us if you have questions.
Quick Program Facts
- Duration: 8 hours
- Location(s): Northeast
- Type(s) of Instruction: classroom lecture and laboratory instruction
- CEUs: 8.0
Improve your digital x-ray exposure skills using sensors, phosphor plates, and portable (hand-held) digital imaging devices.
The course fee includes:
- Course handouts
- All clinical instruments and supplies
Bring protective eyewear to class.
Certification in Detail
This course meets the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners (TSBDE) requirements for 8 hours of continuing education.
Course You Will Take
- DNTA-2000 Portable Digital Imaging
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
- Apply to TCC
- Once you are accepted as a student at TCC, you will get a TCC Student ID number.
- You will receive an email with registration instructions.
- Register for Your Class
- Select the section number for the date you want to take the course.
- Pay for Your Course
- Verify Your Registration
- Log in to MyTCCTrack.
- Select the Student Account module.
- Select the term/quarter from the Account Summary page.
- Select View Statement to verify your schedule and payment.
If you cannot attend class, you must drop the course by logging into MyTCCTrack and selecting Student Planning or contact the Admissions & Registrar Office before the start of the course for a full refund.
No refunds will be issued after the course starts.
Call Laurie Semple at 817-515-6151.
Health Sciences Department
Visit NHSC, Room 1131
Updated April 22, 2022