Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 11
- Length of each course: 4 weeks
- Total hours: 768
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: South
Our Diesel Technician program will prepare you to inspect, repair, and maintain diesel engines.
You will learn about:
- Engine testing & repair
- Electrical systems
- Steering mechanisms
- Powertrain maintenance
- Brake systems
- Safety procedures
We are committed to maintaining a close relationship with the diesel industry while teaching you the technology you will need to know to work at the industry level.
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Advisor
Updated August 03, 2021