Entrepreneurship 101 Series
Quick Series Facts
Succeed as an Entrepreneur & a Small Business Owner
The goal of our Entrepreneurship 101 Series is to help you gain the knowledge, skills and resources you need to launch new ventures and other entrepreneurial activities.
Courses You Can Take
- ACNT-1010 QuickBooks Accounting
- BUSG-1025 Business Plan Preparation
- BUSG-1026 Legal Considerations in Small Business
- BUSG-1027 Funding a Small Business
- BUSG-1091 Entrepreneurial Mindset
- COMG-1002 Introductory Presentation Techniques
- MRKG-1091 Marketing a Small Business
- MRKG-1091 Social Media Marketing
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Updated October 05, 2021