IC3 Digital Literacy
Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- 6 weeks
- Total hours: 48
- Classes meet Tuesday & Thursday, 1–5 p.m.
- Cost: $520, which includes:
- Vouchers for IC3 certification exams (administered by PearsonVUE)
- Academic software
- Access to test preparation software
- Financial aid:
- Campus: Northwest
Internet Core Competency Certification—IC3 Certification—prepares you to succeed in a technology-rich world. If you plan to pursue a career in information technology (IT), or if you want to be effective with technology, start with IC3 Certification.
Globally recognized IC3 certification verifies that you have a strong foundation in basic computer literacy:
- Operating systems
- Safe and savvy Internet usage
Do I need computer experience?
No, you do not need to have computer experience.
Credentials in Detail
PearsonVUE Certification Exams
You will also be prepared to sit for IC3 certification exams. Learn more about the exams: IC3 Digital Literacy Certification.
You can use the vouchers included in your tuition at:
- TCC Professional Certification Testing Center on Northwest Campus, which is a state-of-the-art PearsonVUE testing facility
- Any PearsonVUE facility worldwide
Course You Will Take
- ITSC-1001 Intro to Computers—IC3
Check course availability
Go to Course Sections Offered by Term in WebAdvisor and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Updated April 29, 2020