Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 4
- Total hours: 166
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: South
- Certificate: TCC Interior Decorating Certificate
Our program prepares you to work as a professional home designer. Topics include interior decorating basic skills and fundamentals.
Home Interior Field Experience focuses on small spaces, floors and walls, tips and tools. Professional interior decorators will be guest speakers and instructors.
Professional Practices for Interior Designers gives you hands-on experience with local designers and designer stores.
Courses You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- INDS–1020 Introduction to Interior Design
- INDS–1011 Fundamentals of Interior Design
- INDS–1091 Home Interior Field Experience
- INDS–2025 Professional Practices for Interior Designers
How to Apply
Get started: Registration
You must register for all 4 course sections in 1 registration process.
Updated July 25, 2019