Interior Decorating is on hold while we refresh the program.
Please check this page for updates or contact us if you have questions.
Quick Program Facts
- Number of courses: 4
- Total hours: 166
- Total tuition: $611
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: South
- Certificate: TCC Interior Decorating Certificate
Our program prepares you to work as a professional home designer. Topics include interior decorating basic skills and fundamentals.
Home Interior Field Experience focuses on small spaces, floors and walls, tips and tools. Professional interior decorators will be guest speakers and instructors.
Professional Practices for Interior Designers gives you hands-on experience with local designers and designer stores.
Courses You Will Take
You must register for these 4 courses at the same time to complete the entire program:
- INDS–1020 Introduction to Interior Design
- INDS–1011 Fundamentals of Interior Design
- INDS–1091 Home Interior Field Experience
- INDS–2025 Professional Practices for Interior Designers
- Payment Plan option for continuing education (non-credit)
- Texas Public Educational Grant (TPEG), which is financial aid for continuing education
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
You must register for all 4 course sections in 1 registration process.
Updated January 04, 2021