Human Resources Office Assistant
Quick Program Facts
- Institutional Award: 170 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 8
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Type of instruction: self-paced computer-based courses in an instructional lab
- Campus: Northeast
In the Human Resources (HR) Office Assistant Program, you will learn the fundamental skills you need to effectively serve the clerical needs if a Human Resources department.
You will also learn to apply the technical and computer skills necessary to maintain records within the office while also understanding the sensitive nature of those records.
Finish the Program
You will take a capstone course that includes an exam.
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Harry Johnson, Ed.D.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Student Support Specialist
Updated June 02, 2022