Quick Program Facts
- Institutional Award: 180 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 9
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Type of instruction: self-paced computer-based courses in an instructional lab
In the Office Assistant Program, you will learn the basic skills you need to perform clerical tasks in an office and to support other administrative staff. Topics covered include:
- Record keeping
- Customer service
You will also learn how to use the appropriate software to:
- Manage word processing documents
- Create spreadsheets
- Handle email
Finish the Program
You will take a capstone course that includes an exam.
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Harry Johnson, Ed.D.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Student Support Specialist
Updated June 02, 2022