Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Total hours: 40
- Type of instruction: instructor-guided online & classroom
- Campus: Northwest
This course is designed to prepare you to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam so you can become Project Management Professional (PMP)® certified.
Show your employers, colleagues and clients that you have the knowledge, skills and experience to successfully complete projects. Earn the Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP® certification—the primary industry-recognized credential for project managers across the globe.
About Our Course
A top-tier PMP® instructor will guide you through the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) to prepare you for the PMP® Exam. You will use the most current analytical tools and techniques used in the industry.
You will learn:
- Project management concepts, framework and skills
- Integration, scope and time management
- Cost, quality and human resource management
- Communications, risk and procurement stakeholder management
- Project management 5 performance domains
After Completing Our Course
You will be prepared to take the PMP® Exam to earn PMP® certification.
Course You Will Take
- BMGT-1071 PMP® Exam Preparation
Check Course Availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Erma C. Johnson Hadley Northwest Center of Excellence for Aviation, Transportation & Logistics (CEATL)
Northwest Alliance Workforce Programs
Updated January 20, 2023