Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Total hours: 40
- Accreditation: Project Management Institute (PMI)®-approved curriculum and textbooks
- Type of instruction: instructor-guided online and classroom
- Campus: Northwest
This course is designed to prepare you to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam so you can become Project Management Professional (PMP)® certified.
Show your employers, colleagues and clients that you have the knowledge, skills and experience to successfully complete projects. Earn the Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP® certification—the primary industry-recognized credential for project managers across the globe.
About Our Course
A top-tier PMP® instructor will guide you through the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) to prepare you for the PMP® Exam. You will use the most current analytical tools and techniques used in the industry.
You will learn:
- Project management concepts, framework and skills
- Integration, scope and time management
- Cost, quality and human resource management
- Communications, risk and procurement stakeholder management
- Project management 5 performance domains
After Completing Our Course
You will be prepared to take the PMP® Exam to earn PMP® certification.
Course You Will Take
- BMGT-1091 PMP® Exam Preparation
Check course availability
Go to Course Sections Offered by Term in WebAdvisor and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Erma C. Johnson Hadley Northwest Center of Excellence for Aviation, Transportation and Logistics (CEATL)
Northwest Alliance Workforce Programs
Updated February 14, 2020