QuickBooks Accounting I
Quick Course Facts
- Number of courses: 1
- Total hours: 20 hours
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: Northeast
- CEUs: 2.0
This course is an introduction to the accounting cycle in a computerized environment.
You will learn how to custom design your accounting system using QuickBooks software.
Topics covered include:
- Setting up and recording transactions for small business
- Program parameters
- Maximum accounts
- Company user-specified accounts
- Department jobs
- Number of open months
- Maximum fiscal periods
- Program control
- Error handling
- Automatic budget updates
- Reversing entries
- Recurring entries
- Flexible month ends
- User-specified growth rates
Want to continue?
Credit for instructor-led courses is transferable to the Accounting Technician Certificate or may be coupled with additional Accounting/Bookkeeping courses to earn an overall Accounting Certificate.
- Beginning Windows
- Beginning Bookkeeping
Course You Will Take
- ACNT-1002 QuickBooks Accounting
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Harry Johnson, Ed.D.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Student Support Specialist
Updated October 05, 2021